Sunday, March 20, 2011

Spring Break 2011

Wow! This week has flown by...makes me sad that I didn't accomplish all that I wanted too. Here's a run down of the fun we had this week:

Tuesday night we took Kade to the Studio Movie Grill in Plano. I got an awesome deal through Groupon. We got tickets to see Gnomeo and Juliet plus drinks all for $15! We did decide to eat there and then finished the evening off with dessert from Corner Bakery! The movie was super cute and Kade recommends it! Wednesday was my birthday and it was great! Mike and Kade went to get Chiloso for breakfast and then they took me to Motherhood to shop! We did end up at Academy to do a little shopping for the two of them too! Kyoto was my pick for lunch and then we headed to my mom and dad's for a pancake dinner! Thursday, we took Kade to Adventure Landing in Richardson for some golf, go carts, arcade games, and bumper boats. We spent a good four hours there. All of us got a hole in one on our second round of putt putt.....Kade got TWO! Friday my mom took Kade to see Mars needs Moms while I did a few things for school and then that night we headed to Fish Camp in Royse City for dinner and fishing. Kade caught quite a few fish and really enjoyed himself. We will definitely go back again! The bread pudding and Dr. Pepper Chocolate Kade was DELISH! Yesterday, mom picked Kade up and took him to the car show in Royse City. My dad entered his truck and my brother Cole entered his Nova. They both won prizes and Kade had a great time! Today we went to church and had a great lunch with my Nanny and our Life Group at Joe Willy's. It sounds like all we did was eat!
Bumper Boats!

Sporting our Green!





One of many fish caught at Fish Camp

No comments:

Post a Comment