Saturday, August 1, 2009

Take me out to the ballgame....

Kade has now experienced one of my favorite things EVER to do...go see a Rangers game. Tuesday night was "kids free" so we got some awesome seats. We stopped at Wal-mart on the way and got a t-shirt to support our boys Kinsler, Hamilton, and Young! Kade was mesmerized by the size of the ballpark. After we got our peanuts, hot dogs, nachos, drinks, and of course cotton candy...we settled into our seats.



These seats cost us 16 bucks on "kids free" night...AWESOME!



The woman in front of us apparently doesn't know how to have a good time or hasn't been around kids in an awfully long time. She was irritated with EVERYTHING Kade did and I made it apparent that I knew. However, the guys in front of me were talking to Kade the entire time and really playing up his first game. They knew the woman was on my last nerve! Anyway, a homerun was finally hit and guess where Mike and Kade were....the restroom....OF COURSE! Kade missed the fireworks and the music they play when a homerun is hit. At one point during the game we looked over and saw Kade waving. We asked him who he was waving to and he said, "Mimi told me to wave at her so that she would see me on TV"...precious!!! We called her right away to see if she had seen him. All in all it was a great experience for him and they won!





Gotta' have cotton candy at the ballpark!

1 comment: