Sunday, July 26, 2009

Brave New World

My child is becoming more and more brave as the summer days go by! On Thursday when I took him to Hawaiian Falls he decided to go on the Pineapple Express...this is a pretty big slide for a 4 year old. I told him that if he met the height req. I would take him on it, not thinking that he would...well he met it alright. Momma doesn't like big slides, roller coasters, etc....that is daddy's cup o' tea! BUT, I didn't want to discourage his new found bravery so we made our way up the stairs and down the slide we went. He LOVED it..me..NOT SO MUCH. However, I told him that was the most fun I had ever had! Anyway, we went back today with my brother Blake and his gf Ali, aka Alicat, and not only did we ride the Pineapple Express again, we rode the other "BIG" slides as well. He didn't meet the height requirement, but we managed to get passed the lifeguards and now my child is a little daredevil! I am so proud! We are going to Six Flags on Thursday...I wonder what's in store for me there! I draw the line on the Texas Giant!!! Here are some pics from our day today-

Blake, Ali, and Kade


Kade is coming down on the far right!


Big splash!







No comments:

Post a Comment