Saturday, July 18, 2009

Simple Fun

I don't have any pictures from today, but we had so much fun! We took off on our bikes and were headed to get Kade a haircut, but they were closing when we got there...dang it! I guess the mohawk will have to wait a few more days! Anyway, we rode around the downtown square and then decided to get a drink from 7-11. While Kade and I were in 7-11, I thought, "Why not pick up some sandwiches and fruit?". So we did! We took our lunch to the county courthouse and had a nice little picnic on the steps in the shade! After lunch it was off to the nearby park. We played tag and wore that little booger out! His cheeks were so red, but I knew he was having a good time with mommy and daddy! He laughed, and laughed, and laughed...that's what I love the most! Once we got home, he took a shower with his daddy and now he is fast asleep. Tonight he is going to ASI for parents night out and he can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment