Thursday, July 23, 2009

Sleep-over

Well, we are having our first sleep-over tonight with my best friend Paige's little girl Madison. Kade and Madison get along so well and really love hanging out. Today we met them at Hawaiin Falls and then we had to leave to see a another new baby. After we left the baby we headed to Paige's house and before we left Madison asked if she could come with us. How could I resist? At first Paige said NO, I guess b/c she thought I didn't want her to come, but I convinced her that I was completely okay with it! We started out on the couch watching Snow Buddies, eating popcorn, and drinking milk. Now at midnight, they are in Kade's room just giggling and being silly. I just told them to go to bed and Kade says, "Madison is on my side!" LOL!!! Here are some pics from our night and the new baby Kylie that we got to love on and hold. ALSO, check out Kade's mohawk. I have never been a fan of them, but I think little kids can pull them off and not look like punks! Kade has seen tons of little ones at the waterpark with mohawks and asked me if he could get one. I agreed for the summer. Once he goes back to school...it's gone! Keep in mind we don't have gel in his hair...I will post some other pics tomorrow after our day with Miss Maddie!

Kylie Clair Rawley




Chillin' watching Snow Buddies


Bedtime!

1 comment: