Thursday, July 22, 2010

Swim School 2010

Kade has been going to swim school for two weeks now and working with the swim coaches from RHS and RHHS. He is working toward being on a team within the next few months. Today was the last day so I went for the last 45 minutes to take a few shots. It was fun day so they got to jump off of the diving boards as many times as they wanted. Yesterday, Tommy, the RHHS coach, told me that he was jumping off of the high dive and did at least 15 times. Today, he needed coaxing of course...since I was there with my camera! I'm so proud of him. He's a little fish!



Gettin' ready to jump off of the high dive...


He's not so sure about this...


REALLY not sure...


Give me a minute... (look at his hand up talking to his friend)


Coach is putting the pressure on...


He did it!!!


A few shots from the smaller diving board...



Proud of his certificate!

No comments:

Post a Comment