Sunday, February 7, 2010

Just a ramble....

I'm sitting here at my computer and can think about nothing other than my child and the test results I will get on Tuesday from my CT scan. I've always been a healthy person, but now things are complicated. I put off having another baby b/c of finances, thinking I couldn't afford two daycares at the same time..however, people do it everyday and they survive somehow. Now that I want a baby so badly and for Kade to be a big brother, it's not happening and my high blood pressure is a mystery. When you become a mother, or at least when I became a mother, I immediately started to think about how to ensure that I would be alive to raise this child. I see kids all of the time in my classes that have lost a parent at an early age I am letting that fear take over me and I don't know how to stop. What if my test results come back and something is really wrong with me? What if it's not fixable with medication? What if I need surgery and don't make it through? Everyone says I am being irrational and crazy, but I am truly scared about what these results will show. For the first time, I don't want Monday to ever end.

2 comments:

  1. I'm so sorry you are struggling right now. You are in my prayers! <3 !!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're worried. Who wouldn't be. We all handle our fears in different ways Kaci, so you vent however you want!
    I'll be praying for you.
    I know everything will turn out fine, and when God is ready, he will bless you and your family of three with another baby (or two if he decides to give you twins).
    Keep us posted and try not to worry. I know you're a lot like me and I would be a nervous wreck.
    Miss you.
    Amy

    ReplyDelete