Friday, February 12, 2010

Let it Snow Part II

Also scroll down to see my other new post about my new baby boy!

Kade and I were so excited to have a day off. Unfortunately they did not close Mike's office so he had to go in, but we had a good time anyway. Actually today has been an adventure. We took Chuey outside to do his "thang" and as we were coming in, Kade had not closed the door and off he went. I had to chase him clear to the downtown square. I have not sprinted in a LONG time. I was finally able to catch and drag him back home..in the midst of an asthma attack. After I cooled down, so to speak, we called Paige and she decided to venture out to come and see us. I really wanted Kade to play with some friends in the snow. Kade and I headed off to Chic Fil A to grab lunch for everyone and met Paige back at the house. With our tummies full, we headed down to this big open area at the corner of our street and just let the kids run, play, and throw snowballs! It was an awesome day! Once we were settled in, the door bell rang and to my surprise it was the florist! My sweet husband had a beautiful bouquet of flowers delievered to me today! I told him not to do anything for valentine's day since we are going out with our friends to Bob's, but he did any way!

My little snow angel!

Madison, Kade, and Jacob


The backyard covered...



My beautiful flowers!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaci, first of all...love "Blackie" ha! He looks just like the dog I had growing up...cute little guy! 2nd, wasn't it the best thing getting to stay home?! Rockwall looked beautiful with all of the snow! I'm glad you guys had a great time. I'm guessing your test results came back okay? I was praying for you when I saw your posting.

    ReplyDelete