Thursday, February 11, 2010

Let it snow, Let it snow, Let it snow!

I am loving this snow!!! When I woke up this morning I called up the stairs telling Kade that it was snowing and to hurry up!!! Next thing I know he is coming down the stairs, in his jammies and SNOWBOOTS!!!! We took our new dog, Chuey, outside in the snow for a potty break and couldn't believe how much we had! I was really hoping for a snow day, but I am glad we had school after all. If we are out tomorrow, I think I can cope with that! As soon as we got home today we all got our boots on and went right back out to build a snowman. Chuey even got involved! Kade has seen snow like this before in Canada, but never in his own front yard. As we were finishing up our snowman, Bop-O pulled into the driveway and the snowball fight began!








1 comment:

  1. Good looking snowman! I loved not having school today! Barrett and I had a BLAST!

    ReplyDelete