Sunday, March 8, 2009

A Day of Fun

What a beautiful day it was....78 degrees! Mike had to work today so I took my little guy to the park. He rode his bike around the trails while I walked beside...I mean behind him! He is sooooooooo fast. Then we stopped to watch some kiddos practicing t-ball and I think his interest has been sparked! We then rode down to the play area where he made me "soup" in the sandbox and spicy chicken to-go! Sonic was on our minds as we left and Kade wanted a BIG ocean water. Mimi called so we dropped by her house and jumped on the trampoline...he loves to play "crack the egg". We promised him that if he made good choices this weekend he could go to the carnival at Firewheel Mall...so we surprised him. He had a blast. There is nothing better than seeing a smile on your baby's face and hearing him laugh! Since we were already at Firewheel, Pei Wei was a MUST followed by a trip to Braums...what a full/exhausting/fantastic day!

No comments:

Post a Comment