Thursday, March 19, 2009

My birthday

When it comes to buying gifts...Kade is the best. For a 4 year old, he truly puts thought into what he wants to get someone. We started letting him pick gifts out for everyone about a year and a half ago. He always has a great reason as to why that person needs the gift. Well, Mike took him shopping for me and this is what I got....a bag of chocolate covered raisins, a bag of double bubble gum, Dove body wash, bubble bath, and bath salt!!! My card played the chicken dance...how can you not love that?!?!? You should have seen the smile on that childs face as I was opening my present. What made the day start off great was when he came into my room and was trying to get me up. He was talking to me and then all of the sudden he said, "mommy, it's your birthday"...he's 4! What a gift he is!

The rest of the day was great. We went to the park and had a Chic Fil A picnic and then he rode his bike down to the play area. He made me a birthday cake in the sand pit...it was "delicious". I'll attach pics later! Then we napped and went to my parents for dinner. I'm 33 and blessed!


1 comment:

  1. Hey you! I'm so glad you have a blog now! Thank you for the cute springy outfits for Camdyn...they will be adorable on her!
    Okay, I was talking to Melissa the other day about Kade!! That child needs to be entered in a modeling contest because there is no doubt that he would win! He is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete