Friday, March 6, 2009

Kade


So I just want to write about some of the things that I love about my baby:


His blue eyes, his cute butt, the way he can't say his r's, his fat little hands, the way he says "l Love You Mommy", when he saw his Bop-O on television and asked-"How will Bop-O get out of the TV to get home?", when he hid in the closet from the "tormato", how we watched The Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown twice a day for an entire month, his fake laugh, slap me some skin brotha', singing womanizer and circus non-stop, his love for art, watching him hit the baseball, riding his bike, the way he intently listens to a book each night, his love for eating with chopsticks, making messes, when he helps me cook each night, singing kareoke, hiding out and shooting me with his nerf rifle, his love for pancakes for dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment