Wednesday, March 11, 2009

I've been challenged!


Sunday I will be taking on the "Buffalo Wild Wings" challenge. Some friends at school have dared me.. so I have to do it. You have to eat 12 wings in 6 minutes without a drink or napkins. We'll see what happens. I better have "team Kaci" fans there to cheer me on! We will be there at 7, if you would like to join.


What a day! My kids at school are so ready for Spring Break and so am I. I just need a mental break period. I love my students dearly, but man are they nuts right now.


I can't wait to pick Kade up tomorrow and head to the Great Wolf Lodge...he doesn't even know we are going! I really want to tell him in the morning, but I am trying to wait and keep it as a surprise. Why am I up...I still have to pack...I am such a procrastinator!
Just wanted to add this picture b/c I think my baby looks GORGEOUS here!

No comments:

Post a Comment